Litha is the Celebration of Summer Solstice. The Solar Year is at its peak and the sun is at its height of life giving power.
The Earth is in a flowing cascade of fertility and fulfilment. The Goddess becomes pregnant and the God is at the height of His virility. Their dance of Union is a Celebration of Love. The key theme is Joy - ecstatic and expansive. it is a time to celebrate all that has been given, grown and bought into being. The promises of fulfilment are now made manifest.
During this Heart deep evening in a circle of shared intimacy of belonging and sisterhood you will be:
- Creating ritual to celebrate Summer Solstice whilst insights, reflections and stories of the Sun Goddesses and Gods are weaved into the ritual and interweaved into our heart sharing.
- Deeply Relaxing - into the spaciousness that attunes you into this potent time of the Wheel. Woven into our gathering will be a guided mediation through subtle movement and mudras.
- Learning a supportive mudra to deepen in your home practice at this time.
- Tuning in deeper and wider to the smaller cycles inside the larger cycles of life, death and rebirth as you connect with the frequency of Litha in a Sister Circle.
- A specially created ‘Taste of the Goddess’ decadent delight for the evening to invoke a taste of the frequency of Sacred Feminine.
SUMMER SOLSTICE BLESSING
May a deepening flow of the generosity of spirit touch your heart and mind,
May the seeds planted within you be fully illumined in the light of the peaked sun,
May your garden growth be flourishing bursting open its fragrance for all to share in,
May the abundant nature of the Mother provide rest and ease in Her bounty,
May you walk forward as a ripe fruit of Belonging,
May you Bless this Earth with your Heart open as Love.