An Online Passage of Celebrating the Sacred Feminine in your life through Ritual & Creativity
Aligning with the Wheel of the Year a living framework to engage the pure pulse of creativity.
In this 12-month immersion in the ‘Art of the Sacred Wheel’ you will also be aligning with the two polarities and pulses of creation, the masculine and feminine frequencies and their natural flows and expressions at certain times of the year.
MEMBERSHIP IS £12.50 a Month for 12 months
ART OF THE SACRED WHEEL
Is based on 3 Wheels of Transformation, Creativity and Belonging
8 Holy Days
SOLAR/HARVEST WHEEL of
12/13 Creative Prompts
. LUNAR MOTHER WHEEL of
SHARED WHEEL of
Align with the seasonal natural rhythms in Ritual & Celebration
and bring your attention through all the senses to your:
Nourishment of your Soul.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TAKING PART IN THE ‘ART OF THE SACRED WHEEL’?
- Learn how to create meaningful Rituals and Altars.
- Learn about different Goddesses and their qualities
- Learn about the smaller cycles inside the larger cycles of life, death and rebirth and how they work in your life
- Learn to connect creatively with the rhythmn of the moons phases and qualities.
- Learn to be loose, free and access the joy of expressing creatively.
- Learn to nurture your creativity - in how you work, in what you create, in how you relate and in how you give shape and expression to your Voice.
- You will be consciously creating space for the mystical dimensions in your life and creativity.
- You will nurture a deeper connection to the qualities of the feminine and masculine and how they move inside of you.
- You are committing to create a dedicated space of nurtuance for your own heart and rising inspiration.
- You will be giving space to a deeper listening and conection to your Inner Being, your Essence.
- You will bring all your attention to flowing in alignment with the natural rhythms and your creative pulse.
- You will be joining a group of like minded, open hearted women who will all be sharing, supporting and inspiring each other.
- You will be guided sensitively throughout each Wheel to unlock the full potential of the course.
Through becoming conscious of the external movement and rhythms of the seasonal and the celestial you can align your body with these natural pulses and phases of creation.
Our bodies are born of the earth and are governed by the natural forces that sustain life. As the earth expresses a response to these natural forces of creation our human bodies and system is also influenced in the same way. Becoming conscious of our connection to the pure pulse of creation through the Seasonal, the Celestial and the Sacred you can align your body, your mind and your creativity to the same pure pulse.
YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH THREE WHEELS
The natural rhythm of the Seasonal, the Celestial, the Sacred.
The intimately personal of the Inner Being and your own unique pulse of Creativity.
The Shared through gathering in communion,
Solar Wheel - 8 Holy Days (Sabbats)
This Sacred Ritual Calendar marks the earths changings seasons, the suns journey across the sky and the moons waxing and waning cycles. These key points making the Wheel of the Year tunes us into the life cycles of continual birth, death and renewal experienced through these changing seasons.
Inspiring your connection and communion on these Holy Days through Ritual & Celebration via membership access to online downloadable content:
1) Reflection & Ritual Worksheets - to support bringing conscious awareness to qualities of how the pulse of the Holy Day is manifesting in you.
2) A Soundclip of Storytelling & Myth. Sacred Feminine Qualities, Actions and Attributes of the Goddess associated with the Holy Day.
3) Ritual and Altar Sheet - Ideas and information for creating your Altar and home Ritual in association with the frequency of the Holy Day.
8 Holy Days
SOLAR RITUAL CALENDAROSTARA: Celebrated at the Spring Equinox
BELTANE: Celebrated on the 1st May.
LITHA: Celebrated at the Summer Solstice.
LUGHNASADH: Celebrated on the 1st August.
MABON: Celebrated at the Autumn Equinox.
SAMHAIN: Celebrated on 31st October.
YULE: Celebrated at the Winter Solstice
IMBOLC: Celebrated on the 2nd February
Downloadable Worksheet Examples
THROUGH THE HEART CENTRED PRACTICE OF CREATING RITUALS & CELEBRATIONS THROUGH THE 8 HOLY DAYS OF THE WHEEL OF THE YEAR - YOU WILL JOURNEY INTO HOW THOSE QUALITIES OF THE GODDESS INSPIRE, MOTIVATE, CALL, WORK AND MOVE IN YOU.
Lunar Mother Wheel - 12/13 Moons
Inspiring and Nourishing your Creativity through the year. You will be working with the rhythm of the New Moon and Full Moon and the creative pulse. This content will also be available in the Membership Area of my website.
1) The Lunar Maiden - Downloadable New Moon Reflection Sheet - to use each New Moon to focus and make conscious rising intent.
2) The Lunar Mother -Full Moon Creativity Prompt. This Creativity Prompt will be in various forms of artistry and expression including an Art Journal prompt, Creative Writing, Creating Art with various mediums.
Downloadable Worksheet Exmples
THE NATURAL RHYTHM OF THE SEASONAL, THE CELESTIAL, THE SACRED. COMBINED WITH THE INTIMATELY PERSONAL OF YOUR INNER BEING AND YOUR OWN UNIQUE PULSE OF CREATIVITY
Circle of Sisterhood
Access to Circle and Shared Communion through a private Facebook Group.
A space for sharing, reflection, inspiration and for asking questions, sharing your insights as you journey with the Art of the Sacred Wheel.
THE SHARED THROUGH GATHERING IN COMMUNION
About Lisa Lochhead
Lisa is a Visionary Artist and a facilitator, mentor in ‘Emerging Woman Arts’. Through deep listening and fully engaging the creative process she works as a response to the subtle dimensions of Inner Being. In all her courses and workshops she lights the way for Creative Awakening and Feminine Embodiment.
Lisa has facilitated in group spaces since 2008 and taught spiritual practice’s alongside co-founding two spiritual centres in Amsterdam and Bristol,UK.
Drawn to work with woman she subsequently started to hold and facilitate woman's circles, workshops, tours and retreats. She now combines courses on Creativity, connecting to your Sacred Essence, the pulse of the Masculine and Feminine within and the Goddess.
“I absolutely love to create and share sacred Rituals aligned with the Wheel of the Year as a celebration of the power of the life force that sustains each and every one of us. Rituals that nourish the heart and soul and connect me to the natural rhythm of the Seasonal, the Celestial and the Sacred. I have found these to be powerful portals to a deeper alignment with the Creative power and qualities of the Goddess and how She functions in my Inner Being and in my Life.
So I have created this online ‘Art of the Sacred’ platform to share the value I have found and how it can inspire your Creativity, your Well-Being, your confidence in your own Essence and Calling, and your intimate relationship with how the Goddess functions in you.”
Engaging with the Wheel engages you in conscious awareness through the pulsing life force within and the spiral of feminine consciousness.
A framework for personal transformation, rites of passage, a depth of healing, communed heart connection, creativity and manifestation. Serving you in a soul nourishing environment of heart centred reflection, devotion, practice and creativity.
“Lisa’s deep love of feminine consciousness and living this in the light of awareness simply opens forms, spaces and experiences through her sharing’s that are imbued with integrity, warmth, clarity, humour and profound response to life. My own experience of attending her courses is one of deep transformation of my own lived experience. She has shone the light on not only shedding the skins of my own self-imposed limitations, beliefs and ideas, she has shown me how to live it. How touching the deeper spaces in my heart can radically transform all aspects of my life, including the aspects I felt where unspiritual, unlovable, unclaimed. Lisa offers something rare and beautiful, something so refined it’s easy to miss when placed against excited, heightened states of some healing modalities.”
Emma Haigh - Help to Organise Business Owner
“Lisa brings such a loving power to this work and gives so generously from all of her heart to hold the space for transformation. She really does know how to reach deep within and invite your soul to play and emerge, she understands this process intimately in every woman as one. It was playful, loving, holding, emotional and I discovered my inner artist.”
Jennifer Naylor - Holistic Practitioner and Owner LOMAH, Oswestry,UK
Join the Journey
There are four entries for Membership each year based on the 4 Seasons.
SPRING EQUINOX - SUMMER SOLSTICE - VERNAL EQUINOX - WINTER SOLSTICE
Next Membership starts for the AUTUMN EQUINOX 2019.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Taking part in the ‘Art of the Sacred Wheel’ is by a Subscription Membership
The Subscription payment is £12.50 a month.
Paid each month for a total of 12 payments.
You then have an option to continue your Journey on that next turning of the Wheel with the ‘Art of the Sacred Wheel’
THE SOLAR WHEEL OF TRANSFORMATION
- 8 Holy Day - Rituals and Celebrations
THE LUNAR MOTHER WHEEL
- 12 Monthly Creativity Prompts
THE WHEEL OF BELONGING
- Online Circle of Sisterhood
PLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX
On your Subscription Membership Purchase you will receive an email confirmation with your Membership Details. Included in this email will be your Members Area Log In password for accessing the online content.
If you don't receive an email confirmation please first check your spam folders. If its not there then get in touch with me on email@example.com
“Lisa’s guidance has triggered a creative flow within me that has given me back my strength and self-belief. Her art journey has changed me and my outlook on life. She is remarkable and I can’t thank her enough.”
Lucy Jones - Teacher, UK
“I was blown away by the levels Lisa's courses opened in me and my life. New levels of seeing, knowing, and much healing coming home around right relationship to the masculine, within myself. Being on a physical retreat with Lisa is a profound and beautifully held space. And has been one of the greatest gifts to me in recent years. I highly recommend diving in even if you're the tiniest bit drawn to this.”
Emily Taylor, Bristol, UK
Jenny Wilde-Knight: Inner Dance Facilitator