At Autumn Equinox the sun is standing still and the night and day are of equal length and in equilibrium together. Reflecting the polar opposites of dark and light, masculine and feminine, inner and outer, all being in a balanced point. Its a time of insight and clarity, ripeness and change.
It is a time that calls you into a changing focus and direction in your life. The domain of the Feminine beckons you inward towards Winter
From the Equinox, your consciousness is drawn slowly inward as the nights lengthen and the days shorten. It is a time to Celebrate the gifts that have been received and the growth, learnings that are now ripe at this harvest time. Its also a time to gather in, reflect, and embrace that natural turn inwards as the Sun from now begins to wane. The autumn days of release and reflection are here.
The key theme is initiation into the hidden realms of the Sacred Feminine.
During this Heart Deep evening in a circle of shared intimacy of belonging and sisterhood you will be:
- Creating ritual to celebrate the Autumn Equinox whilst insights, reflections and Goddess Myth Telling is weaved into the ritual and interweaved into our heart sharing.
- Deeply Relaxing - into the spaciousness that attunes you into this potent time of the Wheel. Woven into our gathering will be a guided mediation through subtle movement and mudras.
- Learning a supportive mudra to deepen in your home practice at this time.
- Tuning in deeper and wider to the smaller cycles inside the larger cycles of life, death and rebirth as you connect with the frequency of the Autumn Equinox in a Sister Circle.
- Specially created ‘Taste of the Goddess’ decadent delights for the evening to invoke a taste of the frequency of Sacred Feminine.
Birthing The Seed of Sound
To those, that cannot See.
Yet All truly belongs to thee.
I am your destined Bounty.
Now. I learn to Play my note perfectly
In, thy celestial, harmonically timed,