Join me at Imbolc for a shared afternoon in Ritual and Celebration
of Beauties Bloom
Imbolc, marks the beginning of Spring and the stirrings of new life. The original word Celtic word Imbolg means 'in the belly'. A time when all is pregnant, expectant but not yet really visible. You may start to see the first signs of the promised bloom, a bit like you can see the subtle curve of a only 'just-showing' pregnancy.
Imbolc is the promise of the uncovering of hidden potential, of the earth awakening and the life-force stirring. Beckoning renewal and promising rebirth.
The Goddess Brigid is celebrated at Imbolc and we will be connecting into this frequency of the Sacred Feminine and Her gift of flowing through the cycles of change. So looking forward to this deepening tomorrow. Tapping into Her deeper meaning as a felt frequency of growth, inspiration and creative expression.
During the afternoon of shared intimacy and sisterhood you will:
- Create ritual to honour the end of the Winter.
- Relax into the spaciousness that attunes you deeply into the growth of the new..
- Discern and acknowledge the call of emergent new beginnings rising.
- Embrace and acknowledge the smaller cycles inside the larger cycles of life, death and rebirth.
- Connect with the rising new consciousness inside of You
- Connect deeper into the true calling of your soul.
- Vision your insights.
- A Visioning worksheet to use on the afternoon.
- A take home sheet of altar and ritual ideas to set up at home to deepen the communion at Imbolc
- A specially created ‘Taste of the Goddess’ chocolate truffle for the evening to invoke a taste of the frequency of Sacred Feminine.
Journey deep, reach high, embody wide...
From nowhere beauty bursts into this garden.
From the sprouting seed,
to the rising bud..
to Beauties Bloom.