Join me on this next Emerging Woman Art Journey and open deeper doorways into your creative capacity. Over this two-day non-residential course you will be sharing in sacred space as a small circle of women. You will be painting a deep edge canvas of 24' x 30' of an emerging inner landscape with a feminine face/form using beautiful colour rich acrylic paints.
You be in the practice of deepening into the presence of the moment, finding heart rest whilst meeting the essence of the Sacred Feminine within that is opening.
Throughout the two days you will be guided into:
- Re-orientating from the use of mind to know how to move and create to a trust of the depth your heart.
- Practicing deep-centred Listening with the whole body.
- Moving as Responsiveness to the subtle knowing of your inner essence as you paint and create.
- Allowing and Expressing through using acrylic colour, creating and dissolving forms/shapes and making marks to build a reflection of your inner landscape.
- Enabling a new place as you paint and build layers into your piece of artwork that mirrors to you the essence of the soulfulness and Beauty rising in You.
NO PRIOR PAINTING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
In this group journey with me I will support and guide you in opening up your creative juice as you attune to recognising how deep your inherent creative ability goes. You have the power to lovingly transform limiting beliefs into nougats of goldenness.
Its a beautiful space of heart sharing, heart-body opening practices, reflection, sisterhood and lots of painting. The piece of artwork that you create is an intimate conversation with your way of currently knowing yourself and who you are as essence. A conversation that can take you beyond known ideas about yourself. Taking you beyond familiarity with who you think you are and what you think you are creatively capable of.
During the course you will:
- Uncover any limiting beliefs that are holding you back creatively and reveal how they apply in your life.
- Lovingly hold the presence of any rising fears as sacred doorways into the unknown.
- Be empowered and enabled to move with confidence and clarity, in openness and trust with your paints as you move on your canvas.
- Discover how YOU are the one in command of your brush on and off the canvas and be enabled to respond in amongst any changes and challenges you may be facing in life.
Through creating this canvas you will:
- Gain confidence in your inherent ability to express and create from what is truly meaningful to you.
- Bring alive a sweet spot of self-nourishment and self-love.
- Discover how time and experience is not required for you paint, create and to LOVE yourself.
- Reveal that you are inherently creative and full with latent possibilities.
Two-Day Course Cost £225 - 10.00am to 4.00pm each day
£50 - Non-Refundable Deposit Secures your Place
- All course materials are provided. Paper, pencils, canvas, beautiful professional acrylic Golden Fluid paints that are colour rich and support your flow of colour play and blending. You will take home a completed deep-edged canvas of 24' x 30 '
- Two days acrylic painting tuition - including learning simple techniques for bringing forward an emerging form on your canvas. Including drawing, painting a face.
- Learning supportive meditative practices to centre, deepen and rest in the body while you paint.
- Snacks and refreshments.
Maximum Number of 3 Places
COURSE PARTICIPANT TESTIMONIALS
"I would unequivocally recommend the Emerging Woman Art Journey to all women and will be doing so. Lisa brings such a loving power to this work and gives so generously from all of her heart to hold the space for transformation. She really does know how to reach deep within and invite your soul to play and emerge, she understands this process intimately in every woman as one. It was playful, loving, holding, emotional and I discovered my inner artist. So much more than learning to paint. Lisa is wise and brilliant!"
- Jenny Naylor, Holistic Practitioner and Owner LOMAH, Oswestry
" My painting was an incredible journey of discovery, moving out of being in control into a new fluidity. I loved every second, even the bits that took me completely over my edge. Thank You! Im in deep awe at the inspirational work of the Emerging Woman."
- Emma Haigh - Business Doula