Join me on this next Emerging Woman Art Journey and open deeper doorways into your creative capacity. Over this two-day non-residential course you will be sharing in sacred space as a small circle of women. As you paint a deep edge canvas of 24' x 30' of a feminine face/form using beautiful colour rich acrylic paints.
You will open and deepen into the essence of the Sacred Feminine within whilst leaning into:
- Re-orientating from the use of mind to know how to move and create to a trust of the depth your heart.
- Deep-centred Listening with the whole body.
- Moving as Responsiveness to the subtle knowing of your inner essence as you paint and create.
- Allowing and Expressing through using acrylic colour, creating and dissolving forms/shapes and making marks.
- Enabling a new place as you paint and build layers into your piece of artwork that mirrors to you the essence of the soulfulness and Beauty rising in You.
Sacred Art Journeys for Woman
NO PRIOR PAINTING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
In this group journey with me I will support and guide you in opening up your creative juice as you attune to recognising your inherent creative ability. The piece of artwork that you create is an intimate conversation with your way of currently knowing yourself and who you are as essence. A conversation that can take you beyond known ideas about yourself. Taking you beyond familiarity with who you think you are and what you think you are creatively capable of.
During the course you will:
- Uncover any limiting beliefs that are holding you back creatively and reveal how they apply in your life.
- Be empowered and enabled to move with confidence and clarity, in openness and trust with your paints and on your canvas.
- Discover how YOU are the one in command of your brush and be enabled to respond in amongst any changes and challenges you may be facing in life.
Through creating this canvas you will:
- Gain confidence in your inherent ability to express and create from what is truly meaningful to you.
- Bring alive a sweet spot of self-nourishment and self-love.
- Discover how time and experience is not required for you paint, create and for YOU to shine as who you are.
- Reveal that you are inherently creative and full with latent possibilities.
Two-Day Course Cost £195 - 10.00am to 4.00pm each day
- All course materials are provided. Paper, pencils, canvas, beautiful professional acrylic Golden Fluid paints that are colour rich and support your flow of colour play and blending. You will take home a completed deep-edged canvas of 24' x 30 '
- Two days acrylic painting tuition - including learning simple techniques for drawing and painting a face.
- Learning supportive meditative practices to centre, deepen and rest in the body while you paint.
- Snacks and refreshments.
Maximum Number of 5 Places
FOR ENQUIRIES CONTACT ME on firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Doodle Alley is a wonderful creative pottery hub in Whitchurch, Shropshire. Upstairs they have a fantastic workshop space, wooden floors, high beamed ceilings, with sofas for chilling and a kitchen area. They will be closed on our workshop days so its a completely quiet and undisturbed space for your two-day painting journey.