6-Night Tour and Retreat to Barcelona and The Black Madonna of Montserrat 15th May to 21st May 2017
PLUS a 3-Week Virtual Art Journey with 'Emerging Woman' Creativity Coaching from 27th May to 17th June 2017
“Inside you there’s an artist you don’t know about… say yes quickly, if you know, if you’ve known it from before the beginning of the universe.” - Rumi
A unique program over one month to inspire your deeper, wider creative capacity into your life. Through art and creativity as a path of transformation and growth you can birth the new woman in You calling to emerge.
Throughout this transformational art journey I will guide and support you in unlocking creative potential. Allowing your true creative power to flower its Beauty into your Life.
- On the Tour - you will Immerse yourself in Gaudis iconic works and his play of 'Form and Light', as you take in his mind blowing creativity and the unification of opposites.
In the Retreat Space - you will work with your rising form of inspiration between the 'Heavens and Earth'.
When you get Back Home - you will have a 3-week art journey to translate the inspiration, knowing and calling into integrative works of art inspired by your journey.
Throughout the Tour and Retreat you will be sketching, working with soft pastels and charcoal; plus photographing and journaling all that moves, touches and inspires you.
Touch open inspiration and creative possibility with Gaudi’s awe inspiring works in Barcelona. Casa Batllo, Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell.
Bask in the Beauty of the frequency of Being in the mountains of Montserrat and the transmission of the Black Madonna. Here you will explore where true creativity and creative power is sourced from. Deepening in practices, of heart-mind- body harmony you will explore the arts of Montserrat and the sacred pathways. You will also visit a special chapel bought back to life with the abstract art of Sean Scully.
- You will the create and manifest the next through drawing on what has touched, moved, opened and enlivened a new place awake in you. You will then paint this place into form onto your canvas or canvases.
- You can explore any areas of your life that are calling to be raised to another level in you, in relationship and relatedness, in work, family, play, creative life.
- With 'Emerging Woman' Creativity Coaching I will support you in the relationship to the deepest sense of you and your ability to manifest, create and give voice... to You.
Tour and Retreat Itinerary
Throughout this trip you will need to carry your sketchpad, journal and camera with you.
The Tour starts in Barcelona where we explore and marvel in the creative genius of Gaudi. He created beyond the confines of what was possible, beyond limitation and constantly seeking to unify opposites. Here we will dive into his world of form, colour and the play of light.
- Arrive at our hotel in Barcelona for 2pm. Check into rooms and gather together.
- 4pm – A visit to Gaudi’s remarkable Casa Batllo, Once a private residence and now a UNESCO World heritage Site
- In the evening we will take in the ambience of Barcelona and dine out in the city.
- Back to the hotel for a good nights sleep.
Tuesday 16th May
- 7.45am start to Sagrada Familia. Gaudi’s awe inspiring Temple in the heart of Barcelona that is still being constructed today.
- We are out and about for lunch.
- We will have a time slot in the afternoon to enter Parc Guell – Gaudi’s famous park. After exploring the main entrance area we will find a quiet spot in the park and come together in Circle, There will be space for reflection and writing.
- Head back towards our hotel and eat out at a nearby restaurant.
Wednesday 17th May
Today we make our way to the Catalan Mountains and The Black Madonna of Montserrat. Nestled in the beauty of these sacred mountains we will explore the arts and beauty of Montserrat, and where true creativity and creative power is sourced from.
- After breakfast we will make our way to Montserrat. A train takes us to the bottom of the mountain and then we catch the Rack Railway up to the top.
- At 1.00pm we can listen to the angelic boy's choir in the Basilica at Montserrat who are called L'Escolania.
- Afternoon rest and arrival time at this magnificent place. Time to feel, be together, share, sit in circle and deepen in the frequency of the Black Madonna. You will have time to reflect, write, journal and sketch.
- Evening visit to the Black Madonna – ‘La Morenta’
- 3-course Dinner in the hotel Restaurant
Thursday 18th May and Friday 19th May
Over the next two days on this sacred mountain we will visit Santa Cova, the ‘Holy Grotto’ where the image of the Mother was found after children in 880 witnessed a great light fall from the sky along with the sound of ‘beautiful song’. Take stunning walks and sketch, photograph the art, statues and scenes that touch and inspire. Visit the Art Museum at Montserrat, take in the artworks in and around the Basilica, share in Circle, reflect, deepen in practices, journal and visit the Black Mother.
We will end each day with a 3-course evening meal in the hotel restaurant.
Saturday 20th May
- After breakfast we will go by taxi to visit the chapel of Santa Cecilia de Montserrat. This chapel has been bought back to life by working with contemporary abstract artist Sean Scully to infuse the space with sacred, contemplative art. This has led to the Sean Scully Art and Spiritually Institute being set up to promote art, music and artistic beauty as a path of inner growth.
- After lunch we travel back to the hotel in Barcelona for our last night.
- Evening meal together and finish our evening at The Magic Fountain of Montjuic.
Sunday 21st May
Breakfast and then we start heading home with all our sketches, photos, writings and inspirations for the next calling you forward in your life.
Download Tour and Retreat Itinerary - CLICK HERE
3-Week Virtual Art Journey with 'Emerging Woman' Creative Coaching
27th May to 17th June 2017
This is a 3-Week Journey in painting a canvas of a feminine face/form utilising the inspiration from your Tour and Retreat. This space is also to support you in the practice of creating art as a transformational path of growth. Supporting you to integrate and bring alive the next potential that is there for you into your life.
- Weekly art tutorials and reflections to support the translation of your gathered inspiration into various forms.
- Art tutorials on painting a feminine face/form onto a canvas.
- A private Facebook group for sharing your work, ideas, inspiration, transformation.
- Support throughout this three weeks - ‘Emerging Woman’ Creative Coaching with me in the Virtual Group.
- A 30-minute one-on-one Skype Session with me each week to keep you supported, focused and enabled in your calling and vision.
- Download Virtual Course Materials List - CLICK HERE
What’s Included In Your Tour and Retreat
- A total of 3 x Nights Bed and Breakfast in a Hotel near the Placa Espanya in Barcelona. Triple room.
- Entrance fees to Gaudi’s Casa Batllo, Sagrada Familia with audio guides
- Entrance fee to Parc Guell.
- All Metro transport in the city.
- Return Train Travel to Montserrat.
- Rack Railway return to the top of the mountain and the Monastery
- 3 x Nights Bed and Breakfast at the Hotel Abet Cisneros next to the Monastery. Triple room.
- A 3-course evening meal each night in Montserrat
- Return Funicular journeys to Santa Cova and Sant Joan
- Entrance fees to the Art Museum of Montserrat
- Return taxi trip to Santa Cecilia de Montserrat.
- Entrance fee to Santa Cecilia de Montserrat.
What you need to bring with you.
- Art sketch pads, journal, camera. Pencils, charcoal sticks, soft colour pastels. You could also bring some colour pencils or any other mediums you enjoy!
- You can pack small with a carry on case for this trip.
- Flights to and from Barcelona
- Transport from the airport to the hotel
- Lunch on all days and evening meals in Barcelona
- Course Materials for Virtual Art Journey (see above)
BOOK NOW OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO DISCUSS FURTHER. THERE ARE ONLY 7 SPACES IN TOTAL AVAILABLE. SO BOOK NOW!
For payment plans contact email@example.com